Upcoming and Current Projects
- New stage performance, Blue-Eyed Grass, from Montage Contemporary Company, can be viewed here!
- New screendance, Dawn to Dusk, from Montage Contemporary Company is here!
- Excited to announce that our work-in-progress activist screendance film Telephone has had some exciting press mentions recently including Gibney Imagining Journal, podcast "Eyes on Success" (episode 2113 available online and through select local NPR stations), and in Dance NYC's Dance. Disability. Artistry spotlight.
- Thrilled to be taking on a new role as Artistic Director of Montage Contemporary Company, beginning January 2021!
- Currently working on a new project with New York based artist and dancer Krishna Washburn, founder of Dark Room Ballet - stay tuned as we share news about this exciting project. In the meantime, please check out this fantastic episode of BBC's Short Cuts which features Krishna speaking about the important, vibrant art form of audio description for dance.
- Join me every Wednesday night at 7:30pm for Beginning Ballet and/or at 8:35pm PST for Beginning Contemporary at Montage Dance Productions. Register at montagedanceproductions.com.
- Recently attended Regional Dance America's National Choreography Intensive as one of five Project Tier Choreographers -the screendance film I created will be available for viewing shortly.
- Currently working with ArcTangent Dance Company on virtual dance projects, as we adapt to new modes of sharing dance in the age of COVID-19.